By: Oliver Robinson, CEO at World Programming, UK
Join the WPS Analytics Early Access program to try new features before they are Generally Available
Our Early Access (EA) program lets you get your hands on new WPS Analytics features before they are made Generally Available (GA). This may be of particular interest to you if you know we are working on a feature that is important to you or you may just want to stay ahead of the game and be ready to take advantage of new features as soon as they are available. With Early Access you can check that an up-coming feature is what you were hoping for and it gives you a chance to discuss with us how it could be improved before we finalize things. In some cases you can even start using the features in production – we just ask that you check with us first before you do.
We aim to make new EA software available once per quarter. Once you have joined the EA program we will let you know about planned release dates and what you might expect to be included in the next EA release. Your feedback on EA software helps ensure that the software we develop meets your needs. We really do listen to our customers, and we really do make changes to our software as a result: try us.
We may agree to support your chosen EA release in production and, if so, you can expect the same awesome technical support that you are used to with our GA software including daily maintenance where needed. Please bear in mind that as we work towards a final feature set ready for GA release, we may change the way that new features work, or in some cases remove features completely. We ask that you discuss with us if you plan to use EA software in production so we can ensure that we understand your situation and avoid unwanted surprises.
What are the benefits?
- Early visibility of upcoming WPS Analytics features
- Influence roadmap and features of future versions of WPS Analytics software
- Bring forward WPS Analytics deployment when vital features are not yet Generally Available
Request to join the program
How Does It Work?
- You must have a valid WPS license
- We will provide you with download links and license keys
- Please read the notes on EA software support
- You may install and use the EA software in place of your licensed GA software
- Please provide us with some feedback!