Professional services for telecommunications
Next best action
Next best action
Next best action (NBA) is highly tailored customer-centric marketing offering only products of special interest to customers or contacting customers via the most effective communication channels at the right time. Our solutions team build analytical models that discover when, where, and how customer engagement happens to find the next-best-action and the most effective time to deliver relevant offers.
- Generate product and channel propensity scores that enhance customer profiles to shape marketing campaigns
- Use analysis insights to choose the most relevant next-best-product and next-best-communication channel
Customer contact often happens when a customer is dissatisfied with received service. Use our next best recommendation (NBR) models to help staff offer aggrieved customers the best possible offer or resolution outcome.
Overlay other models to inform staff how best to proceed, providing visible customer insights on:
- potential monetary value
- network influence
- propensity to defect
- eligibility for specific offers
- next best actions
Deploy some NBR models in real-time to determine the best offer for the customer based on live interaction call data.
Optimising NBA for value
Analytic outputs from models that predict risk, loyalty and customer value are used as optimisation inputs.
By using ‘What if?’ parameters, analysis outputs ensure that the benefits of an upsell strategy outweigh the cost.
- Refine targeting by response propensity
- Deliver relevant offers at the right time
- Retain customers by offering relevant solutions
- Shape response to live call data inputs
- Resolve customer dissatisfaction with relevant offers
- Tailor upsell and cross sell offers by NBA
- Ensure spend is proportionate to potential ROI