- World Programming Limited (the "Company") is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who interact with our websites ("Sites").
- This policy discloses the Company's practices governing the gathering and use of information submitted to the Company through its Sites.
What Information We Collect
- The Company collects information which a User may submit to us on a form such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information.
- Such information is described herein as "personally identifiable information."
- The User also acknowledges and consents to the Company's collection, storage, and processing of personally identifiable information.
- The Sites may use services that automatically record information that your browser sends. This information may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Links may be presented on the Sites in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
How We Use it
- The Company values your patronage and respects your right to privacy.
- Because we are committed to protecting your privacy, personally identifiable information will be collected, processed, stored, and disposed of in accordance with all applicable laws.
- The Company uses personally identifiable information collected from Users in order to make our Sites more useful and to respond to your queries, inform Users of new promotions, products and services offered on the Sites, improve our level of service, and provide notifications regarding products.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and administer the Sites.
- Your IP address and information regarding the web pages you visit may also be used to gather broad demographic information, interests, and behaviour so that we may better understand our Users.
- Link tracking information is used to improve the quality of our content.
Whom We Share it With
- The Company does not sell or disseminate personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent.
Cookies", id: "cookies
- The Sites may use "cookies" to collect IP addresses and information about the pages visited by Users.
- Cookies can enhance the browsing experience. However, if you do not wish to receive cookies, most popular browsers can be configured to provide you with a choice as to whether to accept or reject cookies.
Linked Internet Websites
- The Sites may provide hyper-text links to other websites that may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein.
- The Company is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these websites, and the Company expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
- The Sites have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
- However, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in an unauthorised manner.
- Certain information may be transmitted to you by electronic mail. Although it may be illegal to intercept or disclose these messages, these transmissions are not secured.
Submission of Personal Details
- By submitting any such information on this site, you consent to the Company holding and processing, both electronically and manually, the data submitted by you, for the expressed purpose.