- The phrases "SAS", "SAS Language" and "language of SAS" used in this website are used to refer to the computer programming language often referred to in any of these ways.
- The phrases "program", "SAS program", "SAS language program" used in this website are used to refer to programs written in the SAS language. These may also be referred to as "scripts", "SAS scripts" or "SAS language scripts".
- Please visit the press section for more details about the SAS Institute Claim.
- World Programming Limited Registered office : Osprey House, Budds Lane, Romsey, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO51 0HA.
- This website does not seek to make comparisons between WPS and any product(s) from other vendors.
- World Programming Limited (WPL) is not associated in any way with SAS Institute Inc.
- World Programming System (WPS) is not the SAS® System from the SAS Institute Inc.
- AIX, DB2, IBM, Informix, Informix Dynamic Server, MVS, Power, POWER, Power Systems, pSeries, System p, System z, VSAM, z/OS and zSeries are trademarks of the International Business Machines Corporation.
- Apache Web Services, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Hive, Hive, Apache Pig, Pig and the Hadoop elephant logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
- Apple, Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- ARM is a trademark of ARM Ltd.
- Cloudera and Impala are trademarks of Cloudera Inc.
- dBASE is a trademark of dataBased Intelligence, Inc.
- Fedora and Red Hat are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc.
- Greenplum is a trademark of the EMC Corporation.
- Hortonworks is a trademark of Hortonworks.
- Kognitio is a trademark of Kognitio Ltd.
- Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- MapR is a trademark of MapR technologies, Inc.
- MXG is a trademark of Merrill Consultants.
- Netezza is a trademark of the Netezza Corporation, an IBM Company.
- Oracle and MySQL are trademarks of the Oracle Corporation.
- PostgreSQL is a trademark of the PostgreSQL Global Development Group.
- SAND is a trademark of the SAND Technology Inc.
- SAS, Base SAS, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/AF, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/ETS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/IML, SAS/IntrNet, SAS/STAT, and SAS/TOOLKIT are trademarks of the SAS Institute.
- SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
- Solaris is a trademark of the Oracle Corporation.
- SPSS is a trademark of SPSS Inc.
- SUSE is a trademark of Novell, Inc.
- Sybase and Sybase IQ are the trademark(s) or registered trademark(s) of SAP SE in Germany and in several other countries.
- Teradata is a trademark of the NCR Corporation.
- UNIX is a trademark of the Open Group.
- Vertica is a trademark of Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- Windows, Access, ACE, Excel, JET and SQL Server are trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.
- World Programming and WPS are registered trademarks of World Programming Limited.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.