You will be managing our external customer projects, as part of the World Programming Solutions team. You will be based out of our Guildford office and expected to visit the Romsey head office weekly.
The Project Manager will need to understand customer project objectives and take ownership of World Programming's contractual requirements defined in the Statement of Work. Managing and delivering to a clear plan, the PM will be accountable for the project updates to the customer and internally, maintaining positive relationships with all project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction.
Joining conference calls with customers, during and outside of normal working hours to provide a bridge between the customers and the support and solutions team.
Attending pre-sales visits with sales personnel during which you may be required to analyse and discuss existing customer environments, describe WPS and other technologies, discuss potential technical architecture with WPS products, install and configure WPS provide demonstrations and build proof-of-concept environments, and assist with answering technical questions asked by the customer.
Project manage work on behalf of the customers.
Typical External Projects
- Custom Applications
- Software Deployment (installation, configuration and migration)
- Premium Support (coordinating with Support Manager, customer update and sign off)
- Managed Services (delivering updates for customers on new available releases, identify risks to solutions, coordinating requirements with delivery team)
Quickly build WPS product knowledge and expertise.
Collect and feedback WPS product enhancement requirements of each customer to the product management team.
Role experience and skills required:
- 3+ years relevant experience of project management
- Presentation skills
- Comfortable dealing with customers both remotely and on site with some technical skills
- Calm under pressure and able to manage projects effectively
- Knowledge of data architecture, data processing, database systems and analytics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Also have some experience with some of the following:
- PRINCE2 or equivalent PMP certification
- IT, system and database administration experience
- Experience of Salesforce and Jira products
- Experience of software installation and configuration
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, macOS, mainframes, AIX and Solaris would be advantages
- Second language (French, Italian, Spanish)
World Programming は雇用機会の均等を約束します。すべての申し込みは秘密厳守で取り扱われます。