Enterprise Sales Account Manager
As an enterprise account manager within the solutions team, you will perform a hybrid sales role: consulting and growing existing enterprise accounts and proactively engaging with strategic prospects. You will work within a small but growing team in an exciting office, with colleagues of various levels of experience and expertise. They will work alongside you to ensure you have all the knowledge and support you will need to close the sales.
Main duties involve:
- Build close relationships with enterprise accounts
- Execute sales strategy for named accounts
- Regular customer engagement to identify new opportunities
- Triage any customer issues and risk to customer renewals
- Generate revenue from net new logo
- CRM Management
- Entering all customer communication
- Updating sales and renewal opportunities
Your sales territory will be global with a possibility for focusing on EMEA in future. Travel may be required but will depend on customer requirements and vertical alignment.
- Office Application (Excel/ppt)
- Business Development
- 5+ years overachieving in a New Business Experience
- 10+ year Software Sales/Account Management experience
- Understanding of Data Analytics Market
Preferable skills and experience:
- Qualifications: Degree
- Predictive Analytics
- Another language
As part of the application process, you will need to provide us with your CV. Please click the "Apply" button below to continue with your application.
World Programming is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.