German Localisation Specialist
- Translate technical content from UK English into German, while referring to a Graphical User Interface, and put the content into XML.
- Able to adjust the English (typically produced by software engineers), prior to translation.
- Translate Websites, Marketing documents, and various text files of a technical nature.
- Commit the translations and translation changes to a Version Control system on a daily basis.
- Translate both incoming and outgoing Support emails as required.
- Plan and prioritise own work effectively to achieve set end results.
- Collaborate effectively with others of different nationalities to produce set end results.
- Optionally able to help with other languages
- Full understanding of German business practice and customs
- Fluent in spoken and written German, ideally a native speaker.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a German translation role, preferably within a software house.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Experience of localising in XML, preferably using the oXygen XML Editor.
- Good working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Organised and methodical.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good written communication skills.
- Degree qualified is an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience with translation memories is an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of Trouble Ticket/Task Management systems would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Version Control systems would be a distinct advantage.
Domanda di lavoro online
Una parte del processo di domanda di lavoro prevede l'invio del CV. Fare clic sul pulsante "Invia candidatura" di seguito per procedere con la domanda di lavoro.
World Programming s’impegna a garantire l'applicazione di una politica di pari opportunità. Tutte le domande di lavoro saranno trattate con la massima riservatezza.