- 25 Oct 2017Segmentation and reject inference, or keep it simple? – That is the question!
- 18 Oct 2017Scorecard development describes how to turn data into a scorecard model
- 11 Oct 2017How to achieve parsimony and what is the key information to look for?
- 04 Oct 2017Data preparation is a key aspect of any data mining project including development of a credit scorecard
- 21 Sep 2017How I make sure that other data scientists can replicate the same steps and produce similar results
- 14 Sep 2017Why do credit scoring? What is a credit score?
- 09 May 2017Machine learning is no longer the preserve of the researcher and the academic but has become firmly established as a tool for business.